- Conduct detailed financial, operational and compliance audits and prepare timely reports in line with the country audit work plan.
- Verify and report on adequate staff utilization and other resource optimization.
- Participate in establishing a risk- based audit plan.
- Review the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls within the Letshego’s functions and identify improvement opportunities.
- Discuss audit findings with the process owners and agree on the recommendation of improvement.
- Prepare a preliminary written audit report for each audit engagement.
- Demonstrate flexibility and takes responsibility for completing the work plan.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor of Accounting
- ACCA / CIMA is desirable.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience
- Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence
- Proven team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build relationships with the internal and external stakeholders.
- Attention to details
- At least 4 years’ continuous relevant experience, preferably in a financial institution
- Understanding of both internal and external audit methodologies and techniques, including data analytics
- Knowledge of knowledge of Internal Auditing Standards
- Understanding of Business Operating Models
- Member in good standing of an appropriate institute of chartered accountants will be an advantage
Closing date for applications: 24th August 2021
Apply to (email address): firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard Disclaimer: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Interested employees should forward their applications accompanied by Curriculum Vitae to the provided email address
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.