To review the effectiveness of controls to mitigate the risk of loss resulting from inadequate or failed internal processes, people and systems or external events through breaches in internal controls, fraud, or other operational problems.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Conduct detailed financial, operational, and compliance audits and prepare timely reports in line with the country audit work plan.
- Verify and report on adequate staff utilization and other resource optimization.
- Participate in establishing a risk-based audit plan.
- Review the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls within Letshego’s functions and identify improvement opportunities.
- Discuss audit findings with the process owners and agree on recommendations for improvement.
- Prepare a preliminary written audit report for each audit engagement.
- Demonstrate flexibility and takes responsibility for completing the work plan.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor of Accounting
- ACCA / CIMA is desirable.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience
- Understanding of both internal and external audit methodologies and techniques, including data analytics
- knowledge of Internal Auditing Standards
- Understanding of Business Operating Models
- Able to communicate and present confidently, clearly, and expressively in presentations and telephoning
- Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence
- Proven team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
- At least 1 and half years of continuous relevant experience, preferably in a financial institution
End Date :22nd September 2022
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.