- Develop agendas, meetings and arrange for speakers and meeting minutes with parents.
- Manage staff attendance, submit timesheets and enter time into an online timesheet system.
- Handle authorized emergency and safety procedures.
- Design the school’s aims and objectives and implement policies.
- Ensure policies and practices consider national, local, and school inspection research findings.
- Supervise and evaluate school policy effects and take action where necessary.
- Develop creative and responsive approaches to teaching and learning.
- Engage self-learning by ensuring a culture and ethos of support and challenge.
- Exhibit and express high expectations and establish community targets.
- Assess, organize, and execute a flexible curriculum and effective assessment framework.
- Strategize the development of emerging technologies to extend learning experience.
- Plan, support and assess individuals and teams’ work to ensure task delegation.
- Ensure a reasonable teacher-staff school work balance.
- Sustain staff performance management effective systems and incorporate teachers’ appraisals and targets for School’s achievement.
- Arrange headteacher performance management.
- A retired educationalist is preferred.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Diploma/Degree in Education
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role
Job Location: Sowutuom