Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field with relevant experience in related role.
- Considerable knowledge/understanding of Accounting principles, procedures.
- Good leadership/managerial skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to prepare financial reports, analysis and interpretation of financial information
- Knowledge of and experience with Ghanaian payroll income tax calculations and Health policy calculations for all full-time staff.
- Proven ability to manage and monitor a diverse staff in multiple locations.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Computer literate and possess superior oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English required
Applicants must submit both CV and cover letter to Resourcecapitalgh@yahoo.com stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for.