Carrot Fertility is seeking an experienced Global Finance Operations Specialist to support our growing Global Finance Operations team. In this role, you will manage the movement of client funds and ensure accurate and on-time money transfers to our members. If you have previous payments or finance experience and are interested in joining a rapidly growing, mission-driven company, read on! This is a unique opportunity, in that you will be joining a team who facilitates payments all around the world! You will work closely to support our Customer Success and Member Success teams, as well as have the opportunity to contribute to internal and member-facing Product enhancements. The ideal candidate has the ability and desire to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment, a strong attention to detail, experience with foreign currency contracts, and is knowledgeable of the AR/AP cycle.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Create and review foreign currency-denominated wire transfers and ACH transfers
- Investigate and resolve payment-related issues such as, returns, NOCs, and OFAC checks
- Maintain accurate financial records and perform reconciliations
- Drive improvements to our product and work processes to become more efficient
- Provide high levels of customer service support internally and externally
The Global Finance Operations Team is a small, but growing group within Carrot Finance, focusing on cash operations, improving processes, and maintaining reliable controls all while meeting deadlines. The Team works collaboratively and cross-functionally to support Carrot’s rapidly growing global business.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field
- 4+ years of professional experience in banking, treasury, or payment operations
- Experience creating and executing ACH, Wire, and Foreign Currency denominated payments
- High level of integrity, initiative, motivation and curiosity
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented,and solid ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Self-starter with the ability to effectively plan, coordinate, and deliver results with minimal guidance is required
- 5+ years in accounts payable, accounting, or treasury with cash management experience
- Knowledge of Nacha, IAT, PPD, CCD, and OFAC guidelines
- Experience working with high-volume money movement or transactional payments with strict deadlines
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Experience with payment processors like Stripe and Modern Treasury
- Familiar with NetSuite or similar ERP’s
- Experience performing outbound funds transfer verification for fraud-risk
- Comfortable working and communicating with cross-functional teams and outside customers
- Experience completing account reconciliations and ad-hoc reporting
- Intermediate level of knowledge of Excel and/or Google sheets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize and sort through high levels of complexities under minimal supervision
- Process-oriented with an automation/efficiency mindset; experience developing best practices, creating scalable systems and automating routine processes
- Enthusiasm for Carrot’s mission and eagerness to become a part of our collaborative and dynamic team of professionals
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.