The Senior Client Services Officer is responsible for ensuring all process and procedural requirements are met in providing available services within the agreed turnaround period to creating a positive experience for all clients. Supervises the Client Services Officer and the Cashier and ensures clients are welcomed in a friendly, professional manner, and provides all the available services to create an excellent customer experience.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Sales and Business Growth
- Participate in all business growth initiatives in the Branch.
- Responsible for cross selling all company products and services to clients.
- Understand the key benefits of all products and effectively communicate to clients.
- Support Sales efforts by staff.
Supervisory and Controls
- Responsible for the efficient delivery of excellent customer service to all clients in the banking hall.
- Responsible for the administrative oversight of the banking hall.
- Responsible for the direct supervision of all frontline staff (Client Service Officers and Cashiers) to deliver excellent customer service.
- Responsible for maintaining adequate loan quality controls and all errors detected on loan and account opening applications are corrected and reported.
Customer Service Delivery
- Responsible for the capturing and processing of loans, savings and any other product(s) applications
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of services to clients in a friendly and professional way.
- Responsible for ensuring all processes are completed within agreed turnaround periods.
- Responsible for handling customer complaints and any other after-sales services which may be applicable.
Compliance and Controls
- Understand key policies, processes, and procedures for front office operations.
- Responsible for the verifying of data in accordance with the loans, savings and any other product(s) application process
- Responsible for the verifying of documents according to Credit Policy Responsible for maintaining adequate loan, savings and any other Izwe product(s) quality controls.
- Perform all transactions in strict compliance with all institutional processes and procedures.
- Responsible for any reporting to Branch Manager and other staff as may be required.
- Educational requirements:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 3 years’ work experience in a similar role
Skills / Attributes
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Excellent management and clerical skills.
- Accurate and fast worker.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Neat and organized person.
NB: Interested applicants should send CVs to email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for submission is 20th February 2024.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.