• Oversee operations of the finance and accounting department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Maintain cash flow by reviewing banking activity and reconciling monthly reports
• Develop and interpret financial models
• Establish, monitor and achieve company financial goals
• Manage company budget to maximize revenue and identify potential areas of cost savings
• Manage continual process improvements in specified budget areas
• Provide monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Coordinate with various departments on costs management and budget planning.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
• 3+ years' financial management experience
• 2+ years' experience in a leadership role
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of QuickBooks is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Results-oriented and process-driven
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
• Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations