We are looking to hire an experienced field service technician to look after the service and maintenance needs of our customers. As a field service technician, you will be required to travel to client locations, install new equipment, respond to service requests and troubleshoot equipment issues,
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Field Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Responding to customer callouts and field dispatches.
- Meeting with the customer to determine the nature of the service or repair.
- Conducting routine maintenance inspection.
- Inspecting and troubleshooting technical failures.
- Repairing of air conditioner and servicing.
- Installing and testing new equipment.
- Providing preventive maintenance.
- Providing technical training on new equipment installations.
- Completing job reports.
Field Service Technician Requirements:
- HND in electrical/electronic engineering
- Carpentry and plumbing skills
- Proven work experience as a field service technician.
- Relevant technical certificate.
- Ability to travel and work according to a changing schedule.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Mechanical and Air conditioning service skills.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Good communication and training skills.
- Physically fit and able to work with heavy equipment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.