- Set the overall strategic direction of the Group, in partnership with parent Board.
- Collaborate with the senior leadership team to translate the strategic direction into short and long-term plans with clear responsibilities and deliverables.
- Develop and nurture commercial relationships for the benefit of the Group.
- Partner with fellow leaders across other divisions of the ultimate parent, to achieve synergy and collaboration.
- Ensure all employees understand the culture of the Group and adopt it in the way they work.
- Work with the Group HR Manager to foster a working environment that recruits, develops, motivates and retains high performing employees.
- Encourage collaboration across all levels
- Drive a continuous learning and improvement agenda
- Be accountable for the overall performance and profitability for the Group
- Work with the Group Finance Manager to set the overall budget for the Group
- Ensure that financial performance is appropriately monitored and managed
- Set the allocation of capital between businesses within the Group
- Prepare, gain acceptance, and monitor the implementation of the annual budget to ensure that budget targets are met, that revenue flows are maximized and that operational costs are minimized.
- Report to and keep the Board of Directors fully apprised of all matters
- Ensure all legal and regulatory requirements are in place and effectively monitored and reviewed
Professional & Skills Requirements
- Qualification: Masters in business administration or equivalent.
- Experience Level: Managerial Level
- Experience Length: Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a senior executive role
- Financial management experience.
- Project management experience.
- Highly ethical behavior.
- Effective communicator.
- Motivational skills.
- In-depth knowledge of financial practices.
- Public relations and marketing knowledge.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized
Compensation Package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.