The Customer Support and Clinic Success Lead position is a split position focusing on both clinic relationship management and customer product support. The Clinic Success Lead cultivates and maintains high-touch relationships with our key clinics and acts as a critical link with these users, bringing their feedback and ideas back to the company. In the Clinic Success portion of this role, this person will be expected to think creatively about how to implement software upgrades in clinics, provide feedback on products to the product team, and ensure user needs are captured throughout the development cycle requiring collaboration across the company to meet our requirements from the Clinics. This person will work with internal teams to provide filtered and actionable feedback to scope out new development opportunities. This position also works in Customer Support as part of Tidepool’s Customer Support Team, responding to tickets and partnering with other customer support team members to ensure adequate coverage and follow through on all tickets
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Segment and prioritize Clinic accounts for optimal use of Tidepool resources to eventually drive additional Tidepool Loop revenue.
- Build a clinic success plan with the appropriately identified objectives, timelines, and risks to overall retention and customer growth.
- Understand Clinic needs, build executive relationships and ensure stakeholder alignment to drive outcomes and communicate consistently with all Clinics and Clinic stakeholders.
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Clinic Success initiatives.
- Work collaboratively to identify a pipeline of new Clinic targets, establish communication plans to engage with the targets, and measure the success of the engagement efforts to drive incremental Tidepool opportunities.
- Map the Clinic onboarding process and identify at each step where Clinics are “lost” on this path. Conduct exit surveys to gather insights about how we can better serve clinic needs.
- Work with team members to establish clear retention goals and process milestones for Tidepool’s Clinic Success team to work toward.
- Work with the support team to understand top Clinic complaints, concerns, and product feedback. Seek to improve all aspects of the Clinic experience by providing clinic feedback insights to the product team and by identifying where the marketing team can address Clinics’ areas of concern.
- Ensure successful Clinic onboarding, leveraging company resources, programs, and events across key clinics and internal stakeholders.
- Identify programs that could automate the onboarding experience and put together a proposal as needed to be associated with a product or service.
- Provide feedback regarding Tidepool Loop training courses and educational materials to other members of the department filtering the feedback to ensure actionable feedback that is consistent throughout the portfolio of Clinics.
- Identify and monitor appropriate Clinic metrics and work with key internal and external stakeholders to improve Clinic outcomes.
- Promote an energetic fan base for products and identify and develop brand ambassadors and KOLs to share the product's benefits and values.
- Seek to promote to Clinics the value of new services and products maintaining brand image/tone and promoting value through customer experience.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist Clinics with questions, and suggest the best products for their needs. Act as a thought leader to drive Client decisions that result in desired business outcomes and business value. Leverage Best Practice artifacts.
- Being a first-line of support for our users through multiple points of contact; helping users through email, phone, or screen share as the investigation may require.
- Recording and processing user complaints and adverse events in an efficient manner to ensure we meet our regulatory responsibilities.
- Proactively identifying clinical and patient safety issues and mitigating risks based on user feedback.
- Working closely with the rest of the support team to make sure user needs are captured and addressed by the engineering and product teams.
- Collaborate on customer support and clinic success process improvement and reporting, including but not limited to tools, dashboards, customer engagement, & documentation to improve customer growth and retention.
- CDCES and/or pump trainer credential.
- In-depth experience with hands-on teaching, leading, influencing, and educating.
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- High-performing self-starter.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Comfort and experience with technology (Mac, PC), remote collaboration tools, GSuite, Slack, Zoom.
- Entrepreneurial mindset excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.