- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicant's financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicant's credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers needs
- Set credit policies, credit lines, procedures and standards in conjunction with senior managers.
- Performs any other duties as directed by the Credit Manager.
- Completing loan application form and submitting to the credit committee to process loan.
- Monitor disburse loan to avoid loan default.