- Conduct periodic portfolio reviews and advise the Head of Department on appropriate actions to ensure profitable and high-quality loan assets. This shall include delinquency segmentation/profiling needed to guide remedial decisions.
- Process loan repayments received from various sources and apply same to payments due.
- Reconciliation of loan book and customer loan records.
- Process refunds of loan over-deductions
- Conduct checks and report on loans where principal instalment payments and/or interest are in arrears.
- Liaise with stakeholders in the recovery of defaulted loans.
- Rebook ceased loan and terminate transactions on TPRS Platform (CAGD)
- Assist in preparation of periodic and ad hoc reports to the Head of Department.
- Compile loan receivable data for annual and periodic Financial Statements.
- Compute Loan Impairment for Financial Statements.
- Provide timely feedback to customers’ enquiries and complaints on loan related matters.
Qualification Required and Experience
An applicant must have the following qualifications
- A good first degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognized University
- Must have at least 5 years’ post-qualification working experience in similar role
- A qualified member of ICA Ghana, ACCA, CIMA or having a Masters would be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Analytical and hardworking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player