Responsibilities for Performance Management
- Produce Performance Management Reports including, budgets, cash forecasts, monthly variance analysis and commentaries, payables aging analysis, inventory/consumption reports, inter alia.
- Prepare analysis of sales and margin variances to budget, prior month’s actual and forecasts, explain variances (investigate and advise on variances), project performance reports including relevant non-financial measures where appropriate.
- Responsible for the production of the annual budget and periodic forecasting
- Liaising with department heads to ensure that each department remains within budget.
- Provide management reporting for decision-making, including project appraisal, evaluation and post-implementation analysis
- Manage capital expenditure
- Review and manage project work in progress accounts and undertake weekly reconciliation
- Conduct general and periodic inventory count and reconciliation
- Costing of imported products/materials in a timely manner
- Report on company assets including balance sheet account reconciliations and review of intangible assets
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations and company policies in respect of CMA
- Manage Account Officers within the CMA unit, including day-to- day communication and motivation as well as training (knowledge transfers) and performance management
- Carry out continuous reviews of working accounting practices and processes to ensure efficient and cost-effective operations