- Contact default clients by phone to recover deductions in arrears.
- Periodic client visitation as may be directed by the Head of Collections.
- To work within the team's target to reduce account growth in delinquencies.
- To achieve the agreed target on amount collected, calls etc. for the month and year
- To update Ameyo/MIP with all customer details and agreements reached
- Effectively resolve issues with angry and upset customers on phone.
- Develop positive rapport with different types of customers over the phone
- Apply the proper telephone etiquette to collect arrears from different customer situations.
- Apply appropriate actions to effectively control a telephone call.
- Skip tracing for alternate contact numbers of arrears clients and ensuring system update of same
- Ensuring supervisor is copied in all external emails.
- Other collections activities that may be assigned to you by Collections leadership.
- Higher National Diploma or above
Skills / Attributes
- Hard-working and driven;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and tax principles;
- Positive attitude;
- Excellent management skills;
- Accurate and fast worker;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Neat and organized person.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.