Reporting to: Technical Manager
Location: Accra, Ghana
Key Performance Indicators
- In-depth knowledge of applicable national and local laws and regulations as well as how to interpret their application during the audit
- Knowledge of relevant information systems and tools necessary to carry out quality monitoring activities on the certification process.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in auditing environmental standards.
- Timely, accurate, and quality reports.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Carry out audits, inspections and verifications for the following standards: Rainforest Alliance and GlobalGAP. Experience in GRASP and 4C will be an added advantage.
- Bear the highest responsibility for the protection against credibility risk for schemes managed by him/her.
- Conduct regular training to create awareness of changes in scheme requirements and ensure consistency in interpretation by all.
- Review of RA application and communication with client of the review outcome and follow-up on transfers
- Generate timely and accurate reports on inspections and audits in accordance with stipulated formats and timelines in the various schemes
- Maintain an audit trail and keep such records as are part of the scope of the scheme.
- Consistently adhere to scheme protocols and requirements during audit assignments and maintain high-quality standards necessary to upholding the accreditation of the company
- Familiarize him/ herself with the Quality Manual, internal standard operating procedures/Finance policy and be bound to the provisions therein.
- Consistently adhere to scheme protocols on matters to do with application and registration processes necessary to uphold accreditation of AfriCert.
- Lead and manage a team when assigned the role of a lead auditor in an audit
- Responsible for uploading audit documents in the google drive
Qualification and Minimum Requirements for the Job:-
- University degree-in Horticulture or Agriculture or Food science course
- Trained and passed by IRCA Lead auditor course ISO 9001:2015
- Trained and passed in Social standard and audited as a support or lead auditor in the standard
- Experience in the agriculture sector more than 3 years in auditing standards e.g. RA, UTZ, GLOBALGAP as an auditor, Social standards
- Training skills
- Experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning ERP and UTZ multitrace
- Auditing experience of the COCOA crop in RA or UTZ standard
- Currently, auditing GRASP, 4C, and ISO 22000, as well as other crops, is an added advantage
- Knowledge of relevant information systems and tools necessary to carry out quality monitoring activities on the certification process Such as (but not limited to) Microsoft Excel, Rainforest Alliance Learning Network, and Rainforest Alliance CB Management platform.
What’s next if you are interested?
If you are confident that you possess the above skills set, please send your current CV (maximum 3page) and a cover letter which shall cover the following areas to email@example.com
- Your work history timeline - in brief!
- What qualities you would bring to our organization,
- Why you want to leave where you are and come to work for AfriCert.
- Your availability to start.
- The salary range you are looking at.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.