A reputable Construction Company based in Accra is looking to hire a Business Support Specialist;
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:3 years
Main Job Task and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the flow of work between site workers and the office.
- Assist the business services manager to plan, direct, coordinate, and organise the administrative function of the business.
- Assist the business services manager in the smooth running of business operations.
- Offer support to other departments of the business where necessary.
- Liaise with head of other departments to handle request and queries from senior managers.
- Generate various reports for business decisions.
- Perform routine business/accounting functions and process standard financial transactions.
- Maintain and update records and files and prepare standard reports.
- Perform routine office activities; arrange meetings, prepare agendas, produce minutes, answer phones, monitor office supplies and inventories.
- Ensure quality customer service.
Qualification and Requirements
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent, knowledge in accounting is a plus.
- 3 years working experience as a business support assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint).
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to details and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Interested applicants should please mail their CV’s to email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.