- Planning, designing, monitoring and inspecting systems
- Advising clients and architects on matters relating to building services
- Negotiating and developing project contracts and in agreement with clients
- Responsible for fire alarm systems, firefighting general electrical works and public address systems.
- Making life-cycle decisions about existing systems equipment and the appropriate location of new equipment
- Designing systems with the aid of computer-aided design software
- Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
- Work with detailed diagrams, plans and drawings
- Liaise closely with building services consultants, structural engineers, architects and surveyors
- Attend a range of project group and technical meetings
- Ensure that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements
- Making sure that all building services meet health and safety requirements and environmental legislation.
- Giving presentations and writing reports highlighting the practical implications of the architect designs
- Promoting energy efficiency and other sustainability initiatives.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum education of an HND
- Minimum of 5-years general experience and 2-years in this specific role
Salary GHC3,000 – 4,000 Net