The Centre Manager is expected to help ID-Ghana's management in extending financial/social services to the economically active poor in the catchment area of the Service Centre by helping to identify potentials within the target group, assessing their social and business status and taking them through the loan cycle.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
- The Manager will plan the outreach of the center according to the targets agreed with the Operations Managers
- She/he will allocate outreach targets among his Credit Officers and offer the needed support in attaining these targets
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Meet goals and metrics
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Bring out the best of the branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Proven branch management experience
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results-driven and customer focused
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.