- Greeting customers and directing them to available mechanics.
- Consulting with mechanics regarding necessary repairs and possible alternatives to expensive repairs.
- Using your knowledge of our products and services to sell or provide in-depth information about available parts and service options to customers.
- Answering questions about service outcomes and scheduling and booking appointments, vehicle drop-off, and vehicle pick-up.
- Providing customers with information and advice on warranty protections, potential cost savings, and the advantages of trading in versus fixing their car.
- Managing and overseeing the dealership's workflow and schedule.
- Calling customers to advise them about service changes or car pick-up times.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Ensuring all details on services rendered and costs are related to customers and processing their payments.
- Liaising with service technicians about parts ordering and ensuring parts are available when needed.
Requirements and Skills
- At least 3 years or more experience in the automobile field
- Excellent verbal skills
- Effective listening skills
- Professional and Positive attitude
Suitable applicants should send CV's to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.