- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree in Accounting
- At least 4-5 years of experience is required.
- Fluent with Tally, Ms excel and other office tools.
- Experienced in handling SNIIT, PAYE, withholding tax, income tax and related compliances.
- Past experience in handling GRA, RGD and other government officials is not must but will be a plus.
- Monthly and quarterly business and expenses reports and other ad-hoc requirements.
Past experiences in costing, financial analysis, payments, cash handling, branch accounting, vouching, record keeping, stock keeping, receivables and payables management.