- Prepare and book customer invoices
- Prepare customer statements
- Book customer payments
- Assist in month end stock count and reconciliation with the ERP
- Liaise with the bank on cheque remittances and supplier payments
- Book supplier invoices and reconcile supplier accounts
- Book all bank transactions and organise bank reconciliation
- Assist with all administrative tasks and duties. This includes writing letters and liaising with external parties such as the lawyer, the banks, any other external stakeholders.
- Manage and book office cash
- Assist in cash flow management
- Prepare and book payroll
- Prepare month end statutory declarations for GRA (VAT, Withholding tax, PAYE) and SSNIT
- Prepare month end accountancy transaction and close periods
- Assist with the annual statutory external audit
- Assist with the tax returns for the company and the individuals
- Ensure compliance with all state accounting and financial regulations.
- Presenting periodic financial information to managers, investors, and other relevant shareholders.
- Maintain accurate financial records.
- Assist management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
Qualification and Requirements:
- The ideal candidate would have an HND or a bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Must have excellent organization and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite particularly excel
- Possess excellent leadership potential
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Proficiency in the usage of Tally and/or quickbooks