The successful candidate will undertake the following tasks:
- Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by management.
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner.
- Pay any debt as it comes due for payment.
- Monitor debt levels and compliance to agreed payment plans.
- Issue invoices to customers.
- Collect sales taxes from customers and remit them to the government.
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly.
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits.
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account.
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy.
- Maintain the petty cash fund.
- Only female candidates should apply.
- Candidates who have a northern ethnic background is highly preferred.
- Degree in Accounting.
- Data entry skills.
- High attention to details.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and popular accounting software.
- Produce work with a high level of accuracy.
- Professionalism and organization skills.