our client is looking for a motivated Account Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. The ideal candidate is expected to assist the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. He/She should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
Applicant should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with MS Excel or Quick-books. He/She should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases
- Process reimbursement forms
- Prepare bank deposits
- Work experience as an Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with finance regulations
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- BSc/Ba in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
Last date for Application: 15/02/2021
Qualified applicants are expected to submit their updated Resume to our recruitment team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.