- Ensure accuracy and completeness of payment documents in compliance with LifeNet policies and procedures.
- Assist in ensuring that timely and accurate payments are made.
- Prepare purchase orders, review/match documents with Purchase Orders/Invoices
- Keep financial records and perform financial procedures (e.g. receipts, and payment requests).
- Take custody of cash and prepare cash counts and reconciliations and replenishment.
- Ensure accountabilities of cash advances are submitted by staff before the end of the month.
- Prepare and submit weekly budgets for all field activities in time.
- Enter financial data into QuickBooks monthly, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- ‘Paid’ stamping of all the invoices and related documents before filing.
- Ensure all the financial documents are properly filed & tagged.
- Preparation of PAYE, SSNIT, and Tier 2 returns and payments in a timely manner.
- Receive cash and deposit it into the bank.
- Minimum of an HND
- Minimum of 3 years of experience