- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other related assignment from management.
- Ability to reflect on one's own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions
- Business acumen and interest
- Organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Team working ability
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in IT
- Analytical ability
- Willingness to work over long hours
- Candidate must have a diploma or degree in Procurement and Logistics or Accounting from a recognized institution.
- 4 years corporate experience in the same or related position.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Deliver task with little or no supervision.
- Excellent use of computers and related soft wares.
- Excellent strength in the use of excel suit and a good understanding of figures.
NB: Persons living in and around Tema and its environs are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.