UI/UX Design Lead
Software & Data
No matter where you’re located, we’d love to have you join our mission of providing world-class digital marketing solutions to mid-size businesses on a global scale. We thrive on driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing efforts and enjoy having fun at the same time.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Lead the UX process and workflow, and work closely with a cross-functional team to build and ship designs.
- Produce high-quality creative solutions to complex problems based on research and goals.
- Create clear user flows, wireframes, and prototypes for user interfaces.
- Plan and lead design sessions to generate ideas or feedback both remote and in-person.
- Work from and contribute to our existing design system and UI pattern library.
- Partner closely with UI developers on a day-to-day basis to create designs.
- Partner with UX researchers to write, facilitate, and analyze user research.
- Partner with UX writers to ensure all UI copy meets standards
- Advocate for the user in projects.
- Work at both a detailed design level and a strategic level to influence the product roadmap
- 4+ years' of UX design experience primarily in Adobe XD or Figma
- Experience leading design for an Saas based software
- Experience working in an agile environments
- Strong English (written and verbal). Resume must be in English to be considered.
- Minimum 4 year (2 years or more desired) experience as a web designer/UX designer
- Impressive portfolio with a proven track record in designing for the web
- Outstanding skills in Figma/Adobe XD
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.