- Perform service/installation of electronic security and fire management systems (CCTV, Access Control, Intrusion Alarm, Fire Detection systems, Fire Suppression systems and all other related electronic security and fire management systems)
- Evaluates, diagnose, troubleshoots and perform repairs as at when necessary.
- Perform upgrades and additions to the systems in order to increase functionality and usability.
- Perform computer program entry as required during course of installations.
- Responds to emergency situations during or after working hours for the purpose of solving immediate safety and security concerns.
- Coordinates with locksmiths, carpenters etc to get projects completed
- Perform all installations/services and maintenance of fire and electronic security and fire systems.
- Perform programs to integrate systems where necessary.
- Any other assignment that may be assigned to you.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Field of study: Electrical/Electronics Eng,2.Mechanical Eng.3. Computer Science)
- Three years plus working experience in a related field.
- Installation of electronic security and fire systems.