A Technical Support Engineer will research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve customer issues in an accurate and timely manner.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Undertaking testing and commissioning activities in accordance with the specified project requirements to ensure the realization of the various functions of the system and to ensure that the equipment works according to its specifications
- Organizing solution/product training to customers
- Sensitive to customer requirements, able to capture customer needs at any time and design solutions
- Designing product promotion strategies and optimizing product functions
- Providing technical support, Troubleshooting and investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing faults
- Bachelor's degree or above, majoring in computer, electronics or communication industry is preferred.
- At least 2 years CCTV or physical security industry experience with full knowledge of technical skills is preferred。
- Good command on written and spoken English, and excellent public speaking skills and Good at making presentations
- Work well under pressure and have good communication skills.
- No more than 30 years;
- Must possess Bachelor's degree.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.