Sr. Master Data Management Analyst
Software & Data
In this role as a senior analyst for Master Data Management, you will be responsible for data ingestion, data quality, and upkeep of assigned master data within the business line. The role requires partnering with stakeholders, analysts, and team members on an international level. If you aspire to drive change, apply for this role.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
- In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operational execution of master data management priorities, including evaluating and executing internal customer requests and issue resolution in a timely and coordinated manner while ensuring accuracy
- Customize and Deliver Data models based on customer requirements
- Conduct thorough research and analysis, gather associated information and data, and investigate relationships between data objects to support requirements
- Actively audit the data, seek improvements to data quality, and pursue automation opportunities
- Contribute to the maturity of the organization's master data and governance standards by continually improving best practices, and contributing to methods and strategies to systematically advance data platforms and capabilities
- Work closely with team members to design and prioritize the flow of work intelligently and efficiently, while proactively identifying enhancements to improve work processes
- Influence and advocate for conformance with strategic program objectives as new projects are instantiated
- Evaluate, establish, and maintain compatibility with adjacent data sets for integration purposes and in support of open data initiatives
- Participate in the development of master data management strategies (for example: match and merge rules) and related tooling operations
- Engage with stakeholders and data stewards through knowledge sharing and lessons learned, training, and education
- Investigate industry and trends within master data, reference data, and the broader data management discipline.
- More than 6 years of experience in the Information Management space, ideally from a Consulting, Delivery background
- Hands-on technical skills in IBM MDM Collaborative Edition v11 or higher
- Must have experience in designing and architecting solutions for green field projects
- Must have Data modeling experience
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL and core JAVA is a must
- Agile and analytical mindset to find process efficiencies and improvement ideas along with implementation & change management
- Soft skills like communication, stakeholder relationship, mentoring
- Goal and action-orientated, with the ability to organize, multi-task, and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Work effectively as a part of an international team as well as a strong capacity to work independently with accountability, adaptability, and a sense of urgency
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.