Sr. Data Analyst
Software & Data
As a Sr. Data Analyst, you will develop and maintain pricing procedures for underwriting RFP processes, specifically all procedures around data management (data collection, data mining, data standardization and analytics). You will be responsible for selecting the appropriate analytic tools and properly using such tools to execute data management and analytic processes.You will partner with Business Intelligence teams to define and support functional and/or architectural requirements of information delivery to ensure the integrity of project data, including extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis. You will verify completeness, timeliness and accuracy of data warehouse information. Additionally, you will translate business requirements to design logical and physical data models and dashboards to monitor SLA rate performance.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
The fundamentals for the job…
- Ownership of data modeling in support of our underwriting and sales process, including repricing of historical claims data for prospective clients.
- Create new dashboards to monitor SLA rate performance and rebate performance.
- Translate business requirements into conceptual, logical, and physical data models. Design and implement scalable data models. Big data Modeling.
- Develop predictive models using multiple statistical techniques to uncover patterns and correlations in complex data to help predict likely future outcomes.
- Act as project leader providing the direction required for meeting the project objectives (when required).
- Effectively communicate results to clients and staff. Communication of results include well-organized presentations, both oral and written, to reflect analytic methods used and key decision points with sufficient detail to support comprehension of the analysis.
- Collaborate closely with all facets of the project’s stakeholders (business analysts, business subject matter experts, and all levels of clients) in the development of key decision support initiatives.
- Develop proper processes for data collection, data mining, data standardization and analytics; initiate data management and identify proper use of analytics tools.
- Combine business knowledge and technical expertise to assist customers when evaluating or addressing business issues through use of data.
- Partner with BI team to define and support functional and/or architectural requirements of information delivery: participate and sometimes lead in the planning, design, and creation of both standard and ad-hoc reports, Dashboards and Scorecards.
- Assure the integrity of project data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing, and analysis. Verify the completeness, timeliness, and accuracy of data warehouse information.
- Work with business owners and technical resources to identify and address data quality issues when they arise.
- Work closely with the Business Intelligence Team to determine appropriate data warehouse architecture and data modeling designs to maximize benefits.
- You will create dashboards and presentation materials that convey complex information clearly to various audiences.
- Work across departments to define streamlined processes.
- You’ll also analyze and report on various ad-hoc requests including market trends, sales, under/over performance and store specific analyses to provide information efficiently and promptly.
What we expect of you
The bold requirements…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Statistical Analysis, Healthcare Management, or a related field. (In lieu of a degree, equivalent relevant experience may be considered.)
- 3+ years of experience in a role requiring information analysis and various forms of report deliverables.
- Experience working in collaborative environment with a wide variety of developers and analysts.
- Experience working independently and participate as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.