Software Adjudication Engineering Intern
Software & Data
In this role you will be part of the Software Adjudication Engineering team where you will be immersed in the world of healthcare technology, which impacts millions of lives.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
The fundamentals for the job…
- Each program has a unique set of qualifications and projects, which are based on the Company’s business needs. Specific projects that have been completed by or worked on in conjunction with full-time abarca health employees include the design, development, coding, and testing of:
- Business Rules in Darwin Adjudication Engine
- SOAP and RESTful Services used by Darwin as well as other internal services and external clients.
- Performance fine-tuning in Darwin Adjudication Engine
What we expect of you
The bold requirements…
- Be an active student at least in third year and above enrolled in a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Computer proficiency (soft and hard): experience in computer programming using at least 2 of the following: .NET Framework, VB, C#, Java, VBScript and XML - XSLT. Knowledge of Web and Windows Applications architecture and Microsoft programming.
- Experience with SQL Server, Database Design, T-SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Familiar with Object‐Oriented languages and Design Patterns.
- Knowledge of the Healthcare, Pharmacy, and Pharmacy Benefit Management industries, Medicare Part D, and CMS regulations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.