- Liaising with the contractor and the client on-site and reporting on progress to the Project Manager
- Monitor the installation of the facility
- Daily monitoring of project progress
- Liaise with the Project Manager to support Contractors in the procurement of local materials
- Conducting quality and safety inspections
- Checking and preparing site reports
- Maintaining quality control checks
- Motivating the workforce
- Day to day problem solving and dealing with any issues that may arise
- Arrange and chair site coordination meetings
- Working on-site in all weathers or in a site office
The ideal candidate will be a civil engineer. For her/him, this opportunity will mean:
- Joining a fast-growing consumer goods distributor where employees will be rewarded on merit.
- Receiving world-class management – standards are set by FreezeLink-leadership’s experience with companies like Nestle, Procter and Gamble and Unilever.
- Leadership - the Site Manager should look forward to the highlight of their career.
- The successful candidate will be representing the company on sites in a quest to build and deploy turnkey cold chain solutions that have the potential to transform the agri-business sector in Ghana.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Qualified: HND / BSc (Civil Engineering or Building technology or a similar field)
- Excellent time management and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of building and constructions.
- Fluent in English with good written communication skills.
- Good initiative and logical thinking skills.
- Ability to read engineering drawings and construction layouts
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- +5 years of work experience as a civil engineer.
- Demonstrable experience yielding influence on a site with multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
- Sound writing skills.
- Experience with cold chain infrastructure will be a bonus.
We look forward to hearing from qualified candidates at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Title “Site Manager Application”
Application End Date: 21st April 2021