Senior Software Engineer
Software & Data
We want people who are passionate about building apps that you and your peers will love. As an Engineer at DigitalOcean, the software you write will power applications for over a million users around the globe. You will help define the next generation of cloud services and create flexible and powerful solutions that our customers will leverage to support our growing customer base. Your solutions will make developers’ lives (both inside DO and in the ‘wild’) easier by building new systems and improving the efficiency and performance of existing systems.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Shepherd the architecture of your team’s solutions with your teammates
- Engineer solutions to business problems
- Create services that are performant and highly reliable
- Contribute to building and maturing engineering practices
- Take part in an on-call rotation
- Technologies we use: Kubernetes, Go, gRPC, MySQP, Redis, Kafka, Ember, and others
- Language: Demonstrated ability to develop, test, ship, maintain, and operate production-ready code and systems. (Go experience is a requirement)
- Experience contributing meaningfully to discussions on architectures, implementations, design patterns, and processes with the ability to succinctly convey ideas to peers and mentees
- Proficiency in software development methodologies
- Ability to navigate the complexity of distributed systems to operate them in production
- Experience working within a microservice architecture, with knowledge of both asynchronous, event-driven processing, and synchronous GRPB/HTTP-based requests
- Comfortable with rapid execution, learning from failure, and building scale and reliability
- Strong opinions, weakly held.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.