Senior Software Engineer
Software & Data
We are looking for a passionate Senior Software Engineer to design and develop our Saas software product Workflow Solution features. The role of this position is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design. This position will also mentor more-junior members of the team,
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Interface with other technical personnel or team members to finalize requirements.
- Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components.
- Work closely with other development team members to understand moderately complex product requirements and translate them into software designs.
- Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews.
- Ensure overall code quality, his resiliency and maintenability.
- Operate in various development environments (Agile, Kanban, …) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Resolve complex technical issues as necessary.
- Keep abreast of new technology developments.
- Mentor and/or train entry-level software engineers as directed by department management, ensuring they are knowledgeable in critical aspects of their roles.
- Advanced knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Kanban)
- Strong proficiency with data manipulation language including optimization techniques.
- Strong understanding of normalized/dimensional data modeling principles.
- Strong knowledge of multiple data storage subsystems.
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.