Senior Product Analyst
Software & Data
Data is core to how ClassDojo makes informed choices. As our next senior data scientist, you’ll help build the world's largest consumer education business, one that is already reaching tens of millions of parents, teachers, and children. You’ll help grow ClassDojo to our next major milestone: serving 100 million+ families, and 100 million+ in revenue, while deepening love for our brand. The data science function at ClassDojo is an equal partner to product, engineering and design. As a senior on a high-performing, cross-functional team, you'll shape the team's strategic direction. You'll tackle a broad range of product and business problems: uncovering unique user insights, identifying the right growth strategies in each of the 180+ countries we operate in, identifying and testing critical product improvements, and driving revenue results. You'll also work with co-workers across the company to develop insights that inform strategy across our entire business. You can expect talented, motivated, intense and interesting co-workers; the work you'll do will pioneer the future of education.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Drive orders of magnitude of growth in ClassDojo's network and revenue growth
- Design and evaluate product experiments and improvements, working with cross-functional teams to translate insights into action
- Define product strategy and direction, in collaboration with cross-functional peers
- Empower teams with the skills and tools to get their own insights\
You will be a match if:
- You have at least 4 years of data science experience
You might be a good fit if:
- You have 5+ years experience in a data science or similar role at a consumer company, ideally with a stint on a high quality growth team
- You have good business judgment
- You have the ability to write structured and efficient SQL queries on large data sets
- You have experience designing AB/multivariate tests and drawing actionable conclusions
- You possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have a curious mind
- You have an inclination to move surprisingly fast
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.