Senior Network Developer
Software & Data
We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join the existing network engineering team, working with the infrastructure group. Reporting to the Manager of Network Engineering, the Network Engineer will be part of a team that is designing, implementing and maintaining the DigitalOcean network from the Internet edge to the hypervisor connections. Our networks need to be massively scalable, and enable systems agility, while providing our hundreds of thousands of customers with the most stable platform. We work with other infrastructure and engineering teams to ensure new products and features have scalable network architectures and will provide the performance our customers require.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Providing hands-on technical design and engineering for network-related tools and systems
- Working with networking-focused software engineers to develop/maintain our SDN solution and integration
- Developing and contributing to open source projects relating to network and platform engineering
- Developing and maintaining network automation solutions
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability in at least one of the following languages: Go, Python, Ruby
- Knowledge of network engineering and enough technical chops to translate needs into products
- Expertise with Linux
- Expert-level understanding of TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6
- 4+ years experience in a 24/7 operational environment
- Experience with automation frameworks (Salt preferred)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.