Senior IT System Administrator
Software & Data
You will play an integral role by administering IT systems for our employees and assisting our existing team in building our Corporate IT infrastructure. This is an exciting opportunity to work at a high-growth, fast-paced cloud infrastructure startup where you’ll be able to wear multiple hats and directly see the impact you are making day-to-day.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Working independently to automate the deployment, administration, and maintenance of company IT systems.
- Automating existing processes and building new processes to improve IT operational efficiency.
- Administer day-to-day IT systems operations by proactively monitoring and resolving problems with end-user accounts, computing environments, networking, anti-virus, productivity services, and disaster recovery components.
- Own IT projects in all company areas, including cloud/server infrastructure, networking, data security, productivity, mobile devices, remote access, and web services.
- Provide a stable and reliable computing environment by maintaining consistency among desktop and laptop computers using automated system deployments and maintenance policies.
- Provide escalation support for efficiently resolving IT problems, and tracking all support interactions in the IT helpdesk system. Includes application-level support for Device Management, Communications & Collaboration Suite, and Endpoint Detection and Response.
- Create and maintain system documentation for new user setup processes, end-user training, device provisioning, mobile device configuration, and various aspects of IT systems.
- Proven experience with MacOS, Linux and, with focus on cloud tools/services (Docker, K8, git etc)
- Experience with configuration management systems (Ansible, Chef etc)
- Experience with device management and provisioning
- Experience with Identity and access management
- Basic understanding of networking concepts and technologies
- Experience scripting in one or more of the following languages: Bash & Python
- A passion for clear documentation and open communication
- Proven ability to learn!
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of experience as an IT/System Administrator or in similar role.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.