Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Bridgestone Mobility Solutions
Software & Data
Are you an experienced Firmware Engineer, with lots of passion for developing products? At Bridgestone Mobility Solutions we are looking for the best and finest minds in embedded software development to play a fundamental role in developing ground-breaking technologies in our Leipzig office.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Together with your team you develop the next generation of on-board telematic devices;
- Creation, verification and implementation of complex software features in alignment with your stakeholders;
- Being part of a self-organized Scrum team, you improve our development and test strategies as well
- You have a degree in computer science, engineering or an equivalent practical qualification, plus 5+ years of experience in embedded software development;
- You enjoy developing sustainable, maintainable and testable software and have a strong knowledge in C and C++, preferably in an embedded environment;
- You have a hands-on mentality and are not afraid of getting your hands dirty with existing Java- or Python code;
- You are quality driven and ensure that software designs own up to high standards
- You love to take responsibility for architecture decisions;
- You like being a mentor and source of knowledge for co-workers and influence architectural discussions in areas of expertise
- You are a strong communicator with very good written and verbal English skills and can also manage conversational German with the team.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.