Senior Data Analyst
Software & Data
As a Senior Data Analyst on our Analytics team, you'll shed numerical light on the many mysteries that await us as we build and position Pitch as the greatest presentation tool known to humanity in 2023 and beyond.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
What you'll get to do...
- Inform and influence our growth and product strategy through data exploration.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, User Research, Customer Support, Finance and Product to make data-driven insights and recommendations.
- Design and build scalable data models.
- Play a key role in enabling and promoting self-service analytics among stakeholders in the wider organization.
- Guide teams through experimentation-based execution.
- Partner with Data Engineering to maintain and extend our Data Warehouse (SnowFlake), improve data quality and documentation.
This role is perfect for you if you bring...
- 4+ years of experience as a Data Analyst, Data Scientist, or in a relevant field.
- High proficiency in SQL and comfortable navigating data to perform a wide range of analyses.
- High proficiency in using BI tools.
- Experience working with DBT
- Experience with Git.
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in playing the role of “project manager” when the occasion calls for it.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.