- Directs and coordinates activities concerned with the efficient and effective operation of the Customer Support Team within the company guidelines, policies and budget.
- Ensures key performance indicators and company expectations are met.
- Establishes and coordinates training and development for Customer Support team, support engineers and customer care representatives.
- Works closely with the executive department head in the formulation of campaigns, promotions and compensation plans to direct and motivate Customer Support staff in promotions and compensation plans to direct and motivate Customer Support Staff in the pursuit of defined goals.
- Develops and drives an efficient process for setting benchmarks and performance criteria within the Customer Support Team.
- Responsible for the reporting metrics and performance evaluation of programs, staff and benchmark goals.
- Manage performance of operations and programs to meet or exceed key performance indicators and benchmarks
- Analyze and adjust staffing levels and skills mix to meet fluctuations in contact demands.
- Ensure they are proficient in their job skills and provide constant follow-up training, feedback and recommendation to improve performance.
- Responsibilities include performance appraisal, rewarding and disciplining employees.
- Analyze/prepare forecasted metrics, comparing to actual performance and explaining variances and make recommendations if necessary.
- Manage information flow between Customer Support team and other departments, including product development.
- Facilitate employee satisfaction through the Customer Support team using incentives and floor-wide activities which may include one on one feedback or group sessions to gauge employee satisfaction and program effectiveness.
- Manage call gating and flow, adjusting as necessary.
- Establish and supervise procedures, manuals, workflows, guidelines etc.
- Oversee the hiring and onboarding of talented staff, based on skills and experience, as and when required.
- Responsible for effectively communicating updates, issues and anything of note to upper management, as part of standard practice.
- Any task assign by Superior
- Bachelor’s Degree or at least one year relevant working experience in Contact Centre Operations.
- Possess excellent management skills in planning, organizing, leading and controlling team.
- Display excellent communication, problem solving and people skills.
- Must be independent, self-motivated, show initiative and a strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Ability to manage, motivate, maintain fairness and harmony with team
- Supportive of company goals and objectives, deliver departmental/team results and key objectives.
- Display willingness to learn/fast learner
- Willing to do shift work/on-call work /holiday work