Bridgestone Mobility Solutions
Software & Data
We are looking for an energetic and passionate Scrum Master who is Agile to the core. This person is very good at removing execution barriers, creates the necessary transparency and fosters a collaborative work environment. Always with a "can do", positive attitude, this person uses creative methods and tools to prepare insightful Retro sessions, which enable reflection, learning, growth and strengthens the team.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- The Scrum Master we are looking for must have a solid work experience in software development, knows what Java and Spring Framework are and is familiar with modern frontend technologies like React.
- This is not a role which requires hands-on software development, but we will not stand in your way if you want to code.
- We expect you to be a true servant leader, a strong communicator very capable at engaging people in meaningful debates, someone very much focused on continuous improvement and always positive.
- Your team is on a journey of building new and exciting products from the Advanced Tire Solutions business field.
- As part of its mission, this team is also in involved in innovative projects, together with our Digital Lab research facility.
- We are exploring new sensors, new algorithms, smart data processing and more, with the clear goal to bring new products to market which will excite our customers.
- If you enjoy such things, come and join us! We guarantee you'll have a fun and exciting time.
- You have a degree in computer science, engineering or an equivalent qualification.
- You have at least 5 years of hands-on experience in software development, preferably in a service-oriented environment.
- You have experience working as a Scrum Master for multiple teams in the past.
- You have a world-wide recognized Scrum Master certification (must).
- You are curious, eager to get things done and you are driven to further develop yourself.
- You enjoy being challenged and have fun while doing your job.
- You have strong verbal and written English skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.