Scrum Master - Carfax
Software & Data
As a Scrum Master you will be responsible for helping development teams optimize and deliver more value while they are building applications around these extensive data sets.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Fill the Scrum Master role for two of our product development teams
- Driving, as a "Servant Leader", the process of lean thinking, to continuously improve the quality, productivity and creativity of software development
- Coach and mentor of product owners and team members of our agile product development teams
- Promote continuous communication and collaboration between our development teams
- Help the teams and our organization focus on continual improvement – either at the team level, the product level, or our organization as a whole
- Several years of experience as Scrum Master and a solid understanding of the Scrum Framework
- Experience working with scaled agile frameworks like LeSS as well as knowledge of other agile methodologies such as Kanban or Lean Start-Up preferable
- Experience working with software development teams, in a start-up / start-up “like” environment
- Completed studies (University/ University of Applied Sciences)
- Fluency in English, German or another language is a plus
- Independent working style and a “can do”-attitude
- Flexibility and strong communication skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.