Quantitative Analyst, Data Products
Software & Data
This is a newly created position for someone who is passionate about data on Blockchains, DeFi, financial products, and who can contribute quantitatively to new data products to drive adoption. In this role, you'll be the go-to person to evaluate price aggregation methodologies, develop novel data products, analyze large sets of on-chain and off-chain data and backtest different valuation approaches.. You will closely collaborate with leading DeFi projects and across Chainlink to improve quality of pricing data and deliver novel data products. We want you to take a leading role in choosing what data sources are implemented into our systems, effectively making the leading data products used across the DeFi/smart contract industry. As the first financial engineer in the team, your work will have a significant impact across the DeFi space, and you will play a critical role in how we scale the data product function.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Evaluate and influence aggregation methodologies to produce reliable prices for digital assets
- Research, propose and test pricing methodologies for illiquid assets
- Actively engage with data product users to collect detailed requirements for indices and indicators to turn into data products for the DeFi / CeFi communities
- Deep knowledge of benchmark and indexing methodologies, and benchmark quality design within capital markets and/or crypto
- Engineer background (Python, R) & understanding financial data
- Strong quantitative (including statistical analysis) background
- Experience with pricing methodologies for liquid and illiquid assets
- Passion for the blockchain space and its power to change the world for the better
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.