You will be a driver of performance excellence working with our training team and team leaders. You bring strong experience to guide the CSA team by strengthening the quality assurance activities and ensuring focus Is placed on the right Individuals and areas of risk.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Identify, codify, share, and implement continuously best practices in order to deliver excellent customer satisfaction and quality
- Support with the implementation of new processes and procedures
- Work with the team leaders and trainers to identify areas for improvement, develop plans for change, and monitor progress toward goals
- Ensure the quality In the CSA team Is top-notch - analyze contacts and communication on all channels by performing audits
- Monitor and evaluate the quality and compliance with customer relations standards
- Coach team leaders and trainers on new processes and give calibration sessions
- Perform deep dive analysis to Identify root cause of customer feedback
- Utilise data to track quality metrics and KPIs and build reports to share with the wider team
We’ll be a great match if you:
- Demonstrate a strategic vision and strong experience in how to improve quality practices
- Are passionate about People, Service, and Performance
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role (Trainer, Senior Team Lead, Project Manager)
- Pride yourself on your interpersonal skills as well as presentation and communication skills
- Exhibit emotional Intelligence, active listening and reliability
- Are action/results oriented and manage time efficiently
- Have sound business acumen and consumer mindset
- Demonstrate flexibility, initiative, and willingness to drive change
- Share our values of commitment, unity, integrity, recognition, and WOW
It would be a plus if you:
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced and developing environment
- Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in Project Management, Business, or similar
What we offer you:
- We’re growing in Accra and so will you! We’ll encourage you to invest time in our career development program and specialized courses to quickly climb the professional ladder.
- Interactive onboarding and training sessions with international colleagues from all over the world.
- Competitive salary in line with industry standards
- A fast-paced environment with a global network of leaders, disruptors, and doers
- Flat hierarchy in a start-up environment, we thrive on open communication and feedback.
- Brand new beautiful office space in the heart of Accra
- Friendly and down to earth culture with fun team building activities
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.