We are an FMCG production and manufacturing company seeking to meet the needs of Ghanaians in the food and beverage industry. The role is for the production of natural mineral water.
Production & Maintenance Officer Responsibilities
- Supervise and ensure effective and efficient production processes.
- Responsible for the optimization of factory equipment and production process.
- Ensure production regulation standards are achieved in every production batch.
- Analyze factory production data and devise production plans and strategies for improvement.
- Create production data reports and presentations for decision making.
- Planning and organizing production schedules and assessing project and resource requirements.
- Create and enforce quality control and improvement and create standard operating procedures.
- Organizing repair and routine maintenance for machinery and equipment
- Allocating and recording resources and movements on the transport and logistics planning system.
- Report maintenance and repair needs for production equipment.
- Conduct regular safety audits on equipment and machinery.
- Organize training sessions for employees
- Keep organized records of equipment, schedules and completed orders
- Stay up-to-date and ensure safety regulations are daily being adhered to.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum bachelor degree in supply chain and logistics or professional qualification from a reputable institution
- At least 3 years’ middle level experience in production, supply chain, and/or logistics position preferably in an FMCG organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel applications, as well as electronic communications
Applicants should send CV's to email@example.com, indicate role in the email Subject
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.