Procurement Subcontracts Specialist
Supply Chain & Procurement
As the Procurement Subcontracts Specialist, you will develop direct working relationships with senior leadership and key stakeholders across the company. You will be responsible for the preparation of contractual agreements, negotiations with suppliers and carrying out the necessary due diligence. You may also be required to assist with onboarding new suppliers as well as managing them and dealing with any supplier related issues.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Managing contract negotiations and supporting the Procurement and Subcontracts Managers by:
- Preparing and issuing contractual documents including subcontractor agreements, variations, NDAs and pre-bid agreements,
- Carrying out the various Due Diligence processes on new and existing vendors, recording such info as required in the appropriate systems,
- Working with the internal clients and vendors in order to ensure that the contracts are agreed in line with the ICF policy and procedures,
- Supporting the business raise valid requisitions and subsequently processing these to purchase orders,
- Generally supporting the team with admin related tasks (e.g., assist internal personnel concerning department processes and requirements).
- Previous experience of drafting and managing supplier contracts.
- Ideally previous experience of working within a Procurement Team.
- Ideally previous experience of contracting with and managing subcontractors.
- Ideally previous experience of working in a professional services company/consultancy.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Sound business ethics, including protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Ability to multi-task and deal effectively with competing demands and deadlines.
- Good verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills with the ability to deliver information clearly and concisely to colleagues, and suppliers.
- Strong organization and decision-making capabilities.
- Have a “can do” attitude.
- Ability to exercise good judgement, discretion, tact and diplomacy.
- Comfortable with working within a geographically dispersed team.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.