Jobberman Third Party
Supply Chain & Procurement
Working with suppliers to negotiate contracts for the purchase of required goods and keep accurate records of transactions trends and assisting the Finance and Operational Departments in the monitoring, reporting and controlling of Cost of Sales in the establishment, including audit and control, financial analysis and reporting, budgeting, forecasting etc.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
Key Responsibilities /Duties
- Source, coordinate, negotiate, process all purchases for the establishment’s projects.
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure the most advantageous terms.
- Arrange and process the ordering of necessary goods and services related to the establishment.
- Coordinate and finalize details of all the establishment’s project orders and deliveries.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Collaborate with key project and company operations personnel to ensure the clarity of the specifications and expectations by each Brand property.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients.
- Anticipate unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies.
- Perform risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements.
- Strong Knowledge of Hospitality sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in reading the market.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and bench-marking by vendors.
- Assess, manage and mitigate procurement processes.
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers across all specialist areas of hospitality procurement.
- Determine quantity and timing of all deliveries and coordinate with the establishment’s project teams accordingly.
- Negotiate and obtain best import and agency terms with our manufacturers/suppliers.
- Obtain best credit facilities, terms of payments and profit margins with Hospitality manufacturers/suppliers.
- Prepare all the establishment’s project related purchase requisitions, submit for approval and issue purchase orders in accordance with company policy and negotiated terms and conditions for all its related projects.
- Maintain procurement files in orderly fashion and updated by the day.
- Supervise inventory taking of goods at our warehouses.
- Manage vendor relationships and assist in building effective partnerships with manufacturers/suppliers.
- Develop and review purchase requests and ensure authorization as necessary to facilitate the timely purchase of the establishment’s supply products.
Skills and Abilities Required
- Proven procurement experience for a period of 4 years within the hospitality sector
- Procurement experience within a Pre- Opening context is a must
- Punctual, reliable and must have strong communication skill
- Knowledge about MS office, excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong negotiating and closing skills required, along with a demonstrated ability to develop negotiation strategies for complex activities
- Self-motivated and strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail, prioritization skill and time management
- Ability to evaluate legal and business risks and ramifications of proposed contractual terms
- Relate to immediate team members to ensure that time, quality and other set standards are achieved
- Ability to negotiate
- Team management
- Creative & open-minded spirit
- Maintain a professional image through all interactions with customer
- Bachelor degree in purchasing and supply.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.