Software & Data
A dynamic Financial Services provider is looking for a Penetration Tester whose duties will include to ensure that the business is prepared and skilled to mitigate any cyber security threat through assessing and testing the applications and processes and identifying potential areas of weaknesses from a security perspective. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years in cyber security testing, 2 – 3 years financial services / banking experience and certification in Information Technology.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- To ensure that the business is prepared and skilled to mitigate any cyber security threat through:
- Assessing and testing the applications and processes of the Bank.
- Identifying potential areas of weaknesses from a security perspective.
- Playing a key role in developing world class cyber security capabilities within the Bank by means of knowledge transfer, education, training, and research.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in cyber security testing.
- Risk identification and communication relating to cyber security.
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, M.S Excel, MS Outlook).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.