A Financial Institution requires the services of an Operations Manager who will strategically plan, direct, and oversee all banking operations and ensures optimal service delivery in terms of processing deadlines and quality of service.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Strategically plan, direct, and oversee all banking operations and ensure optimal service delivery in terms of processing deadlines and quality of service.
- Implements policies, procedures and internal controls;
- Prepares and submits relevant reports on branch operations to the management;
- Ensures that targets are reached;
- Ensures major operations reconciliations (payment orders, inter-branch accounts and clearing) are carried out continuously and efficiently;
effectively and implements corporate policies and strategies at the branch
- Develops good customer relationships and maintains personal contact with them in order to ensure customer satisfaction;
other legally acceptable duties relevant to the role.
Required Skills and Experiences :
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree / Professional Qualification;
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Extensive experience in a similar environment
having held supervisory and managerial positions;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Extensive supervisory and management skills;
- Good working knowledge of relevant statutory regulations & requirements;
- Very good analytical skills.
- Report writing skills;
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.