.NET Software Engineer
Software & Data
As our Software Engineer, you will be responsible for participating in the analysis, design, development, implementation, maintenance, and automatization of critical business processes for Abarca and its internal and external clients. You will work to automate processes that allow for the exchange of data within the Company and between the Company and its external partners and clients.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
The fundamentals for the job…
- You'll collaborate with other analysts and designers in the development and initiation of new software programs, applications, and tools.
- You’ll be writing, translating, and coding software programs, applications, tools, and prototypes according to specifications.
- Oversee the quality assurance of program logic, data processing, and error resolution.
- You’d be also the one running and monitoring performance tests on new and existing software for the purpose of correcting mistakes, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- You’ll have plenty of opportunity to design interactive software tools for internal and external deployment, including platforms to create reports, manipulate and interact with data, submit information, and connect with users.
- Researching, investigating, and staying at the forefront of technology is an important part of the job. (Software Development, Hardware, Programming Languages, etc.).
- Administer diagnostic analysis of test results and deliver solutions to critical areas.
- You’ll be developing and maintaining user manuals and guidelines.
- You’ll be writing and/or modifying programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or appearance of company website and web applications as necessary.
- Business Process Automatization is key to your role.
- Direct research on emerging applications’ software development products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Work closely with Business Analysts, Software Engineers, and key stakeholders across the business to understand internal and external requirements and create optimal software and technology solutions to address those needs.
What we expect of you
The bold requirements…
- Bachelor’s in computer engineering, Computer Science, or related field. (In lieu of a degree, equivalent relevant experience may be considered.)
- 3+ years of experience in Software Engineering/Development.
- 2+ years of experience with SQL Server, Database Design, T-SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Experience in Web and Windows Applications architecture and Microsoft programming.
- Experience in Microsoft’s .Net Framework.
- Experience in Object‐Oriented languages and Design Patterns
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.